Monday, July 20, 2009

12 Days left till the big day

I cant believe only a year ago Jacob asked me to marry him and now a year later the wedding is rapidly approaching. All of the big stuff is taken care of and now there are a bunch of little things left to do. I am looking forward to the big day but also looking forward to it being over. I am tired of all the questions about "what do you think about this?" "What do you think about that?" After a while it gets so tiring you just dont want to care anymore. I am gretaful to everyone who has helped make this day happen and Jacob and i couldn't have done it without everyones help love and support! Thank you! See you all in 12 days!! I'll be the one in white!

1 comment:

  1. That's what everyone who loves you is here for, Angel,

    ReplyDelete